According to the San Antonio Police Department, there were 67,422 property crimes in the city during 2019. 11,046 violent crimes were reported during 2019. San Antonio's crime rate is worse than 96% of American cities of all sizes. FBI crime statistics show that 693,204 property crimes occurred in Texas during 2019. You'll be far less likely to be a victim if your home or business is protected by a professionally installed security alarm system.
According to Security.org, the average loss from a residential burglary is $2,316. A burglar is far more likely to target a home without a professionally-installed security system.
APEX Smart Home provides alarm systems of all types for small business, large businesses, warehouses, factories, facilities and government installations. APEX offers access control systems and commercial fire alarms.
Home Security Systems
The ultimate in sophistication, yet simple to use.
The Qolsys IQ4 will intelligently adapt to your lifestyle. The IQ4 is the most powerful home security and smart home automation system available. With security combined with home automation, your system can adapt to your family's lifestyle.
The IQ4 also has great features for the commercial environment. Partitions, access control, face recognition and strong encryption make this a robust system for homes or businesses of any size.
With the Alarm.com app, your smart phone becomes your control center for your home's security and environment. You'll receive notifications of alarms. You'll know when the kids get home from school. With an optional camera, you'll even be able to see who is disarming the security system on your app.
Make your home smart and you'll be able to adjust the temperature, turn on lights, unlock the front door, and much more. The possibilities are endless.
With Alarm.com you'll be in full control of your Smart Security System on your Apple watch. Receive notifications of alarms and various conditions. You'll even be able to arm and disarm your security. Easily control Smart Home devices on your Apple© watch.
Create "Scenes" that will execute multiple commands at once. Coming home? Turn down the thermostat, open the garage, unlock the door and turn on the lights.
2GIG GC2e Security System and Smart Home Automation
2GIG GC2e Security & Home Automation System
The popular Nortek 2GIG Security and Home Automation System has been reliably used in thousands of San Antonio homes and businesses. Nationwide, millions of Americans are protected by 2GIG systems. The GC2e's features and capabilities are almost endless.
The 2GIG GC2e will make a very attractive addition to your home. This system is not just a pretty face. The GC2e is packed with features that will make your home safe, secure, and far more convenient. Learn more about the 2GIG GC2e.
Tell me about the security system with no upfront cost.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive an offer for an advanced Security System with no upfront cost. Please enter your name, e-mail, phone number, and a good time for us to call you, and we're all set.
This offer is only available through our special promotion and won't last long. Monitoring agreement and credit approval are required.
1. Subscribe to the free APEX Smart Home newsletter by entering your contact information in the green box below.
2. The APEX team will contact you and answer any questions you may have about the special offer.
3. APEX will schedule an onsite consultation with a Smart Home Specialist, or everything can be arranged over the phone if that's more convenient.
4. Once you're ready, APEX will schedule your installation.
Security Cameras & Video Surveillance
APEX Smart Home consultants are experts on security cameras for both home and commercial applications. APEX can offer a simple, inexpensive, yet effective security camera for your home with High-Definition HD Color, low-light sensitivity, with live, streaming image viewing on your smartphone. APEX offers doorbell cameras like Skybell and Alarm.com.
For a business or institution, APEX can offer the most sophisticated Network IP Security Camera system with sophisticated multiplex surveillance imaging and Digital Video Recording (DVR) capabilities.
With APEX security cameras, you'll be able to see everything that's important to you - your store inventory, your stockroom, your warehouse, your boat or car, the swimming pool, the visitor at the front door - or your new baby.
APEX Smart Home Protection has been absolutely AMAZING from the very beginning. Their people, like Rosemary Gomez, are phenomenal! She was friendly, knowledgeable, and followed up after our system was installed. The system works great and is reliable. I recommend you
Wow - so impressed! I just switched from ADT and I can not believe the difference in price and service. I am getting much more for my money, and Eric and Bucky took such good care of the installation - they went above and beyond in installing the system for my needs. I had to leave for a work appointment and they made an extra trip out the next day to make sure that I understood the system. In addition, I was home alone with them for several hours and always felt safe. Thank you APEX!......
I highly recommend this company for your home security in San Antonio! The level of service exceeded all my expectations. From start to finish, this was the smoothest process I've ever been through and I really thank them: Jason (CEO), Rosemary (Coordinator/Consultant), and Eric (Technician) for making my first home security experience a great one!! Thank you all again.
APEX Smart Home is San Antonio's premier home service provider. Trust one Award-Winning company for home service needs including security systems and fire alarms, solar panel systems, water softeners, water filtration and conditioning, air purification systems, and home renovation.
Every Team member at APEX Smart Home is dedicated to high ethical standards and total customer satisfaction.
APEX Smart Home was proud to be recently awarded the Torch Award for Ethics by the Better Business Bureau.
Smart home technology systems make everyday life a little bit easier. At APEX Smart Home, we can integrate home automation technology into your security system, so you can have the best of both worlds. Control your locks from your phone with automatic locks, keep an eye on your pets with smart cameras and take advantage of smart alarm monitoring to get real-time updates when you're away.
You'll stay in control no matter where you go with a smart home security system installed by our team. To learn more about the smart home security options we offer, call us now.
Basic Alarm installed: As low as ZERO.
Smart Home + Basic Alarm: As low as ZERO upfront costs
Smart Home + Basic Alarm + Surveillance: As low as ZERO upfront costs
Average wait for Service: 1 Day
Average monthly cost: $48
Basic Alarm installed: Approx. $199
Smart Home + Basic Alarm: Approx. $799
Smart Home + Basic Alarm + Surveillance (Wi-Fi based): $1499
Average wait for Service: 6 Days
Average monthly cost: $63
Basic Alarm installed: Approx. $399
Smart Home + Basic Alarm: Approx. $988
Smart Home + Basic Alarm + Surveillance (Wi-Fi based): $1799
Average wait for service: 8 Days
Average monthly cost: $78
- Nortek 2GIG
- Silent Knight
- Home security systems
- Business alarm systems
- Security camera systems
- Video Surveillance recording
- Smart Home Automation
- Fire alarm systems
- Access Control systems
- Smartphone apps
- What system packages does APEX offer?
Great question! This is one of the many things that sets us apart from our competitors. We do not offer predefined packages as each property and consumer has different wants and needs. We will have one of our professional consultants meet you at your home/business or have a phone consultation if you prefer. In order to best tailor a package that will fit your exact wants and needs, some questions and observations concerning the layout of your home will need to be assessed.
- How much is alarm monitoring?Our monthly monitoring prices will vary from $19.99 to $79.99 depending on the equipment, service, and level of monitoring that you select for your home or business. We also have several NO UPFRONT cost programs available for qualified customers.
- What areas does APEX serve?Although our corporate office is located in San Antonio, we also have a team in Houston. We serve all of Texas.
- What types of equipment does APEX offer?With an APEX security system, you can have confidence that we only use the most innovative security, surveillance, and automation technology equipment in the market. When protecting your home or business, you can have peace of mind against unwanted intruders, fire, carbon monoxide and other security threats.
- What brands does APEX support and service?APEX can provide service for most major brands including Qolsys, Nortek 2GIG, Honeywell, Napco, DSC, Radionics, ADT, and many others.
- Can APEX service and monitor my existing security system installed by another company?Absolutely! Our technicians will run a full diagnostic on your pre-existing equipment to ensure it is in great working condition.
- Do you offer surveillance cameras that record 24 hours a day and 7 days a week?Yes we do! Apex offers cameras with great clarity and recording capabilities. We also have enhanced camera capabilities that offer full color night vision and HD 4K picture quality options.