Alarm monitoring is a service provided by a specialized center, like APEX Smart Home, that watches for criminal activity such as burglary or robbery or emergencies like smoke, fire, carbon monoxide, or water leaks. Alarm monitoring center personnel receive specific information from your system and notify emergency responders. You can also be notified of the event and the actions being taken.
How fast is the monitoring response?
The monitoring office receives your emergency within seconds. With the aid of computers, highly-trained operators notify emergency responders
- Nortek 2GIG
- Silent Knight
- Home security systems
- Business alarm systems
- Security camera systems
- Video Surveillance
- Smart Home Systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Access Control systems
- How much is alarm monitoring?Our monthly monitoring prices will vary from $19.99 to $79.99 depending on the equipment, service, and level of monitoring that you select for your home or business. We also have several NO UPFRONT cost programs available for qualified customers.
- What cities does APEX serve?Our corporate office is located in San Antonio and we serve all of Texas.
- What monitoring services does APEX offer?APEX offers monitoring services for security, fire, environmental, and video systems for homes, businesses, factories, banks, warehouses, government facilities, construction sites, car lots, and complexes. Whatever your monitoring need, give us a call and we'll provide a solution customized for your needs.
- What brands of equipment can APEX monitor?APEX offers alarm monitoring for most major brands including Qolsys, Nortek 2GIG, Honeywell, Napco, DSC, Radionics, ADT, and many others.
- Will APEX service and monitor my existing security system installed by another company?Yes. Our service technicians will run a complete diagnostic on your current system to ensure it is in great working condition.
- Does APEX offer surveillance cameras that can be monitored by your alarm monitoring center?Yes, APEX does offer remote video monitoring services.